Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No email push since recent update. Any ideas?

Since the most recent update, my emails don't show up unless I manually refresh the app. anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas of how to fix it? Thanks.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 11:54 AM

5 replies

Jul 14, 2014 4:46 PM in response to Demo

Yes, each email is set to On. It seems like none of my apps are pushing at this point. I have to do them all manually, like my App Store. Showed no updates ion the home screen, but when I went in to the app and it refreshed, there were several updates needed.

EVery thing was working fine before the ios 7.1.2 update.

Jul 15, 2014 4:01 AM in response to Bluenova3

When you said that you reset the iPad several times, did you reset it like this?

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

You could try resetting all settings. You won't lose any data, but you will have to re-enter all of the device settings (in the settings app) again to your preferences. Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings.

No email push since recent update. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.