Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change colour Iphone 5C

Hello, I'm french excuse my bad english. I bought this week a iPhone 5C White from my operator (Orange France) and I wanted it in Yellow but they don't have anymore in this colour, so I would like to know if I can change the Phone in Yellow colour in a Apple Store.

Thanks for your answers.

Armandito

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:04 PM

There is no need to apologize for your english. It is better than many native english speakers in online forums 🙂 Unfortunately, I do not think Apple will exchange your iPhone for a different color. You may be able to return it to Orange for a credit, then buy the color you would like directly from the Apple store.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2014 1:04 PM in response to Armandito75

There is no need to apologize for your english. It is better than many native english speakers in online forums 🙂 Unfortunately, I do not think Apple will exchange your iPhone for a different color. You may be able to return it to Orange for a credit, then buy the color you would like directly from the Apple store.

Change colour Iphone 5C

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.