Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset my iTunes ID..

Dear Apple support,

To be honest with you, I am suffering from the issue since 1.5 years, travelling from location to other location hoping in getting a support. I had bought an iphone 4 ( sn; 0130********418 ).. unfortunately, I did the firmware update, and forgot my password, and also reset question. Currently, I have the invoice from STC Saudi telecommunication company where I purchased this device (in Arabic format) showing the the device belong to me. My number ******.

Please advise how can i reset the password. I totally forgot the password, can I trasfer the phone to my other account. ??? please help.

thanks.

Ali

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 12:50 PM

10 replies

Jul 14, 2014 7:16 AM in response to aashatri

after updating, can you still open the phone? If you can go to setting>icloud>account, click on the arrow and change the icloud id. If not you can call apple support and request that the apple id associated with it be remove. Be warned, you need to pass the security check they will Require you to do. They might also ask you to send them a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.

Jul 15, 2014 5:06 AM in response to aashatri

Correct me if i am wrong, 1 you are stuck in the activation process that is why you cannot go to setting and 2 you cannot remember your password nor the answer to the security questions. If this is true, call the apple support in your local site, tell them your issue and they will ask you with your birthday and credit card number associated with the apple id that you used previously on the phone. If you can answer them correctly, they will rest your password and you can use the phone again. In US this is the link we are using to get connected with apple. Choose your device, your issue and the method of contact you like. Chat or call is the best

https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.do?caller=ikb&PRKEYS=PF9,133314 &locale=en_US

As for your proof or ownership which is your receipt, you need to go to the store where you purchase it to be verified and ask them to call apple. Is it an apple authorized retailer or a third party? If it is an authorize retailer, they will obliged with your request, if third party, that will be a problem

Reset my iTunes ID..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.