Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

preorder confusion

Okay, I'm not really bright when it comes to how much a pre order is after i downloaded the tracks that were released prior to the album's release and I'm really confused as to how much it is.

there are 16 tracks (it's a bonus track version) and it was only $11.99 before i downloaded the 5 tracks that are available right now.

I don't know how much it costs now, and I'm afraid I won't have enough.

I only have $10.81 on my account right now and not knowing if I have enough is gonna bother me until the album comes out on the 22nd.

it's 5 seconds of summer's debut album btw if that helps.

I just really need to know because I'm honestly so confused lol.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 12:31 AM

You should have enough to cover it. The five tracks that have already been released will have been charged at full track price, so assuming that you are in the US you will have paid 5 lots of $1.29 (plus any state sales tax) i.e. $6.45 (plus tax) - so for the remaining album you should pay $11.99 minus $6.45, so $5.54 (plus your state's tax)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2014 12:31 AM in response to meghanamberyount

You should have enough to cover it. The five tracks that have already been released will have been charged at full track price, so assuming that you are in the US you will have paid 5 lots of $1.29 (plus any state sales tax) i.e. $6.45 (plus tax) - so for the remaining album you should pay $11.99 minus $6.45, so $5.54 (plus your state's tax)

preorder confusion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.