Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have forgotten my Apple ID security questions and I cannot reach my Apple ID email to restart them.

I can't remember my security questions and I cannot restart them because I also cannot reach my Apple ID Email to restart them either. Could I give a model number from my iPhone as proof of my ID?

Thanks!

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 2:21 PM

3 replies

Jul 13, 2014 2:26 PM in response to akobrien123

You need to ask Apple to reset your security questions; this can be done by clicking here and picking a method, or if your country isn't listed, filling out and submitting this form.

They wouldn't be security questions if they could be bypassed without Apple verifying your identity.

An iPhone's model number isn't itself personal information. Supplying it won't help.

(109394)

Jul 13, 2014 2:29 PM in response to Niel

Please help me, I lost all my money you purchase iTunes Gift Card to buy some gems and Ante Tstqton not give me the money and jewels this is a problem for me to always give me what gems please, why this problem occurs

You fill itunes card class $ 50 three days ago and have been deducting the amount and did not get the jewels and also the day you fill itunes card category Aydam $ 50 and have been deducting the amount did not get jewels Why not pleasant problem to me

I have forgotten my Apple ID security questions and I cannot reach my Apple ID email to restart them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.