Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabling Specific App for Cellular Data not working

Okay so ever since I got the iPhone 5c, everything was perfectly good the way I liked it. So after a while of using it. I just realized that when I decided to use cellular data to text me friend through imessage, I got like 75% of cellular data toggled on! I don't want them on. So I have cellular data on, I turn them all of then when I scroll back to the top and turn the cellular data off then a lot of it just automatically came back on! Here's what it looks like in my screenshot after turning all the apps off and turning cellular data on, it just automatically turns them back on when data is off! Someone please tell me if there is a way to fix this. Google or YouTube ain't helping. And some other threads on this discussion is just too much. Someone please help me! I'm stuck! I hard reset my phone and still won't work even after backup!!! HELP!User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:44 PM

3 replies

Jul 14, 2014 3:52 AM in response to DougCannon

I don't think it's a problem with any specific version of iOS, because only a few people have it. Remember there are over 500 million iPhones in use, so even if 0.01% (50,000) of them had any specific problem it would appear to be "a lot". So I suggest trying to fix it rather than waiting 6 months in the hope that a new version would make a difference.

Disabling Specific App for Cellular Data not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.