Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems since update to IOS 7.1.2

Hi I submitted my question to the incorrect group. I understand that it could be or should be a iCloud on my PC problem. I agree that is possible. My problem started only since the update to IOS 7.1.2. Everything worked perfectly before.

My problem is:" I have an iPhone 5 that I just upgraded to IOS 7.1.2 on July 1 2014. Before that, every picture I would take with my phone would go automatically to My photo Stream and would also automatically (over the air) to my PC (French version meaning it goes to Mon Flux de Photos). NOW, since July 1st, my pictures go into My Photo Steam on my phone without a problem but no longer go to my PC. Is this a bug with this upgrade? I have not seen anyone else posting this issue. I have tried a few things without success. Thank you"

by error I had sent my question to the iPhoto forum but I don`t have the actual iPhoto application. Their answer was for me to come to your forum.

"You'd better ask this question in the iCloud on my PC ( https://discussions.apple.com/community/icloud/icloud_on_my_pc/ ) forum. If the PhotoStream is working in the Photos.app, but not on your PC, the problem is probably with the interaction between your PC software and iOS, and not related to the iPhoto software we are discussing in this forum."

Can you help me? is there a bug that came with this upgrade? Thank you,

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2014 9:40 AM

I found the solution, I no longer assistance on this one. For others that may be experiencing the same issue, the solution for me was to disconnect myself from iCloud Control Panel (on my PC) and reconnect to it. It fixed it.

1 reply

Problems since update to IOS 7.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.