Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sudden inability to log in to iPad

I downloaded the app Farmville 2 recently and I had played the game several times.

The first problem that came up is that it would somehow kick my iPad mini off of the wifi network. I didn't think anything of it and I just went into the General Settings and just got back onto the wifi. Now when I turn on my iPad it asks me for my password. After I type that in, it only shows my home screen wall paper but without any apps on it. Finally, it goes to the screen with a black screen and the apple icon on it, then it goes back to the log in screen, then turns off.

I tried syncing it up to a computer or laptop but it tells me that because its never been synced before (which I think I did with the laptop at least once), that I will be unable to sync it to either one.

My two questions is, have other people experienced this? What happened to my iPad mini? And what can I do to fix it so that I can use my iPad mini again?

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 2:24 PM

There are no replies.

Sudden inability to log in to iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.