Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Untitled.fcpbundle CRASH

This afternoon while starting to edit a major three day project using video files imported directly from my SONY HDR-CX430 FBP X 10.1.2 crashed. Apparently corrupting my Untitled.fcpbundle file. Importing again is not possible for half the footage because after Friday's import I needed to clear the camera's drive. Untitled.fcpbundle is 679.14 GB. I tried to recover it from Time Machine but all of the files back for weeks are the same Date Last Opened Today, 4:19 PM EDT. Should I ignore that date/time stamp and try to restore a Untitled.fcpbundle file from Friday? Any help and hope will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 3:14 PM

6 replies

Jul 13, 2014 3:50 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Tom thank you for your rapid response. The file takes down FCPX every time if attempt to open it. That has led me to believe it is corrupted. As for importing, I am not sure which is which but when I connect the camera to the iMac the Media Import screen (frame?) pops up. Typically I then import all files. Does this help?

Untitled.fcpbundle CRASH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.