Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I empty my trash email. There is no delete or delete all option after the emails are highlighted from the edit option. This is on an i phone 4 running on ios 7.1.2

How can I empty my trash email. There is no delete or delete all option after the emails are highlighted from the edit option. This is on an i phone 4 running on ios 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 3:57 PM

7 replies

Jul 13, 2014 4:50 PM in response to dummertsp

Further to that, when you do hit edit and then highlight an email the options on the bottom of the screen change to mark, move, and trash. All of these are highlighted but there is no delete. If you send the highlighted email to trash you get a pop up screen that says unable to move to the mailbox trash. If you hit the trash option and hold it you get a message in red that says trash selected messages., but then you the same pop up unable to move. I just don't get it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.