Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s will no longer connect to or pick up ANY wifi networks

Recently my iPhone 4s has stopped locating or connecting to ANY wifi networks what so ever. When I go to turn the wifi on, it will not locate anything. My home wifi will no longer be shown, along with any other wifi network that I normally connect to. I have researched everything, and tried every troubleshooting solution people have suggested. I am unable to manually enter information to connect to wifi because no wifi will even show up. i brought my iPhone to the apple store, and they did not know what was wrong with it. They opened up my phone, and said that everything looks great, and that the have no solution for me other than buying a new phone because I am no longer within the one year warrant. I am desperate to get this fixed as I am going over on my data, and don't want to have to pay for a brand new iPhone. I amy hoping somebody knows what could possibly be the problem, because everything I have seen in previous posts will not help me.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you!

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 3:52 PM

1 reply

Jul 13, 2014 4:18 PM in response to Connor Leppzer

If the Apple store genius bar was unable to fix it you probably need a new phone. Have you tried Reset Network Settings? And if that doesn't work, Reset all Settings? And finally, Restore the phone using iTunes and set it up as a New phone (you can restore your backup later, as long as you don't sync it). If the problem still exists after setting up as New you have a failed WiFi chip.

iPhone 4s will no longer connect to or pick up ANY wifi networks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.