Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I set alerts for an event in the calendar farther back than 2 days? I used to be able to set alerts for a week and so on and one of the updates killed that, I really need more options than the time frames that I getting on the pull down.

Why can't I set alerts for an event in the calendar farther back than 2 days? I used to be able to set alerts for a week and so on and one of the updates killed that.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 5:10 PM

5 replies

Jul 14, 2014 4:16 AM in response to Triad999

I’m not sure what would cause that or how to fix it.

I don’t think that would be corrupt calendar data since the app shouldn’t care about the data that is displayed.

It would be more likely something interfering with Calendar, but I don’t know what that would be.

You could try downloading and installing the Combo Update. Sometimes that fixes weird problems like this.

Why can't I set alerts for an event in the calendar farther back than 2 days? I used to be able to set alerts for a week and so on and one of the updates killed that, I really need more options than the time frames that I getting on the pull down.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.