Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Mini Charge issue and Other

Alright so here is the deal, A couple of months ago, my apple lightning charge cord was ruined. I have had my iPad Mini for over a year now, so its not like I got it yesterday. I had not had a problem with it with the exception that sometimes videos play the audio normally but the display is like one frame per five seconds. That's besides the point, this morning when I woke up, the battery was at 9% and of course I plugged it in to charge. When I plugged it in, no ding noise to inform me its charging, no little lightning bold near the battery, nothing. nada. zip. I was just about to flip my lid, (Because this is a new charger and no where near as used as the previous) I decided to proceed to my moms room and grab her iPad mini and connect it to my charger. Low and behold, it began to charge. So, I decided, "Ok well maybe there is a connection issue." I took My iPad into her room and connected my iPad to her charger. IT began to charge.

This is extremely annoying, and I decided to connect my iPad to my computer with her cord, to grab my photos. Thinking ahead of time, to say worst case scenario that I would have to restore it or something. Alright, so I was hesitant to connect my iPad mini to my computer since last time, it put a ungodly amount of apps I had not used since three years ago and since then deleted (From my iPod Touch) along with several photos. After this had happened I had deleted the apps, but when I went to delete the photos it would not allow it. I would select and it would not give me the option to delete. Since, I did connect it to the itunes in my computer it did some funky stuff and then when it asked to back up i said "sure back it up from cloud." Cause why not right. It got about halfway through before it said "Oh there is a problem with your crap." To which I reply "Dude come onnn of all days! I just want to relax and listen to music cause I just upchucked twice and dont feel good." The iPad mini didn't care.

All joking aside, I've come to the conclusion that there is something a little more wrong with my device other than it wont charge with the charger I had just bought it, even though it had been charging with it for the last couple of months.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 4:57 PM

There are no replies.

iPad Mini Charge issue and Other

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.