Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i use iTunes for Free?

Hello, this is Hope207 I Downloaded Itunes onto my PC so that I could listen to Free podcast and online Radio! I was hoping to injoy some other stuff down the Road but not I am not so sure! I'am really new at this and can use all the help i can get! i've tryed to sign in using my Apple ID like a Dozon times with no luck aND NO iDEA what to do next! please soneone take pity and help me!

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 6:37 PM

3 replies

Jul 14, 2014 1:30 AM in response to Hope207

Hi. You shouldn't need to use your Apple ID to take advantage of either the podcast or Internet radio features of iTunes. Have you successfully installed iTunes on the computer? If so enabling the menu bar (CTRL+B) and the sidebar (CTRL+S) will make exploring the interface a little easier. Use the Edit > Preferences > General tab to enable Internet Radio, this is distinct from the new iTunes Radio feature that is currently only available in the United States of America and Australia. You can enable Podcasts from the same tab if needed.

tt2

Can i use iTunes for Free?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.