Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Productivity" created itself when I tried to rearrange home screen...pls help

you know how you double click the "home button" on the bottom of the phone and then they all jiggle? I did that so I can rearrange the icons on my home screen and suddenly out of nowhere this new bubble "Productivity" appeared and now it has two bookmarks inside and they are the size of pinpoints. How do I reverse this? Or fix it rather to get rid of this "Productivity" thing? Thank you in advance.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2017 3:27 PM

That did not work for me. When I moved that you're going I can't out of the Productivity box, the empty box just stayed on my screen and when I tried to get rid of it, the icons came back into it. Where did the stupid productivity Icon come in the first place ?

9 replies

Jul 13, 2014 8:01 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

thank you!! You're a life saver. Now I have another question that I just thought of. Is it possible to move apps to page one of my home screen (if I worded that correctly). In other words, when the phone is first turned on, all the apps that cannot fit on the screen, roll over to the next so I have to "swipe" to get there. How can I move an app from the second screen to the first screen... if you understand what I'm saying. lol. thanks again

Aug 29, 2014 7:33 AM in response to stevejobsfan0123

why do i have trouble with this every time? can the below be explained differently? every time I apply my finger it moves the whole screen. How do I get only the icon to move? Please advise. Thank you.

|

\/

Just drag icons to the edge of the screen, wait a second, and you'll be on the next page of the home screen. Then you can release the icon.

Aug 29, 2014 7:34 AM in response to Christine Altieri

forget it, I just did it. The bold/underline text should have been added to the original answer:

press and hold your finger on the icons, wait for the little "X" to appear in the upper corner and Just drag icons to the edge of the screen, wait a second, and you'll be on the next page of the home screen. Then you can release the icon.

"Productivity" created itself when I tried to rearrange home screen...pls help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.