Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my wifi keep turning on and off and my screen keep turning black, blue, and red , and sometimes with strips

please help!! I's been going on for two days now.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 6:16 PM

5 replies

Jul 14, 2014 1:42 AM in response to Tyanna101

If your are runing old software/hardware you might need to upgrade... This issue that you are facing is caused by software

Option 1: Try Soft resetting your iPod, hold the home and power button till the screen goes black and continue holding the power button

Option 2:: Plug your device up to iTunes and backup all data, once complete click restore (next to check for update) and download the file required to complete restore after the restore is complete, setup your device(iOS 5+) then click on restore from backup and select your backup files that you created before restoring to factory; after restore from backup was completed check if these problems are still occuring please contact Apple at: 00800 7666 7666 for further assistance,

I hope that this was helpful.

Jul 15, 2014 10:53 AM in response to Tyanna101

If you successfully restored (went through all steps without error) to factory settings/new iPod via iTunes (Not via Settings>General>Reset>Erase all Content and Setting) and still have the problem that indicates a hardware problem.

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store. However, if Apple finds out it was jailbroken they will not help

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

App versions

why does my wifi keep turning on and off and my screen keep turning black, blue, and red , and sometimes with strips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.