Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Convert Excel to Xcode?

Hey fellow developers!

Before I start, I apologize in advance of time for my flawed English as it is not my first language. I am fairly new to this thing so I will try my best to clearly describe my current situation. In fact, it hasn't even been 24 hours since I installed Xcode but it isn't as complicated as I'd expected, thankfully. There is a little project I am currently doing and a crisis has appeared, I am not exactly sure how to convert functions I have created on my Excel spreadsheet to Xcode and make it interface to users. The spreadsheet I created is called "Budgeter", it is very simple and you just enter how much money and many days you need to budget for and functions will generate numbers. You can enter expenses daily and it will tell you how much you have remaining for the day. It looks like thisUser uploaded file

I want my iPhone application to have similar functions where people can enter numbers and it will give numbers back to users. Is it possible for me to export it into a file that is readable by Xcode or what is the best method for me to do that?

Thank you all so much for your time and help. I appreciate it endlessly!!

Have a good one,

Ethan

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 8:13 PM

There are no replies.

Convert Excel to Xcode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.