Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi yesterday i downloaded a software from i tunes for keyboard short cut and i don't know how to use them and install them, how to use keyboard shorts bought from i tunes

hi yesterday i downloaded a software from i tunes for keyboard short cut and i don't know how to use them and install them, how to use keyboard shorts bought from i tunes

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 8:06 PM

4 replies

Jul 16, 2014 9:27 AM in response to harinsheth

You can install it on your iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) either by redownloading it directly on the device via the Purchased tab in the App Store app on it, or by connecting the device to your computer's iTunes and syncing it to it.

Syncing apps from a Mac : iTunes 11 for Mac: Sync and organize iOS apps

from a PC : iTunes 11 for Windows: Sync and organize iOS apps

As to how to then use the app, if the description on the app's description page in the store doesn't describe how to use it in enough detail, then is there a link to the developer's website on its description page, and does that have details ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.