Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do enter the adobe pdf end user liscense agreement?

i do not know how to look for the adobe pdf end user liscense agreement?

help?

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 9:46 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2014 12:03 AM in response to KatMay

Depending on which Adobe application you are using, the EUA will vary somewhat

and there are several applications that handle PDF products, Adobe Reader is one.

You could check into the results linked here that show several end-user-agreements

with Adobe over a few product lines; to see what may apply to whatever you're using.

•Adobe pdf end user agreement -- google results link:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Adobe+pdf+end+user+license+agreement

In the open application, near where the name of the product appears, you should be

able to check into such places as "about Adobe..." when you click on the Name.

Since I only have Adobe Reader, not any of their retail application programs, what

little that tells me may not be anywhere near enough to answer your open question.

In Adobe Reader, if it were not to work on initial installation, I'd likely have to open the

application from its location in the Applications folder (in Adobe reader folder) and then

agree to the terms of the EUA in a small window that would appear at that point... and

after that any use of the Reader should simply be almost automatic if another application

sends a PFD request for the Reader to run and let me read content. Mine is set to not

do anything automatically, for security purposes, though. Hope the search links help.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

how do enter the adobe pdf end user liscense agreement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.