Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blu Yetti Pro Microphone Questions

Hey Guys

i just want t pick your brains for a bit i have Blu Yetti Pro USB microphone it works totally fine i can record in logic and garageband fine but my questions are

1. if i go to Launchpad>Other>Audio MIDI Setup sometimes the microphone is stuck on mute even though the actual microphone is not muted the only way i can resolve this is by unplugging the usb out of the microphone then replugging it back in and also the microphone won't pickup any sound sometimes unless i go to the input tab and move the input volume slider left to right.

2. also in Audio MIDI Setup the settings are the standard which is 44100.0 Hz at 2ch-24bit integer i notice in Logic Pro X if i change that to say 96000.0 Hz when i live record in logic Pro X my voice comes out real deep or Extreme Latency(Delay).

anyways i know these aren't real important questions i just thought if a fellow Helper could shed some light on these questions lol

if you need any more info let me know ill respond fairly quickly

thank you for your time guys and girls

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 10:57 PM

There are no replies.

Blu Yetti Pro Microphone Questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.