Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard

CIAO.

IO VOGLIO ACQUISTARE UNA TASTIERA COL TASTIERINO NUMERICO PERÒ IO SO CHE PER LA TASTIERA WIRLESS SI USANO 2 PILE MA VISTO CHE NON NE PARLA DI QUELLA NON WIRLESS IO NON SO SE SERVONO DELLE PILE🙂

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 4:06 AM

Hi. The iBook, the forum you posted to is a forum referring to Apple's notebook computers labelled iBook on the frame of the display. As you are looking for a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad, I recommend looking at Logitech. Go to Apple menu -> About This Mac to find your operating system, and your Mac model name. It is important to note if you have an iBook, which is a PowerPC, or a different Mac model. Many older Macs may have difficulty finding the right drivers for them because Apple shifted to Intel CPUs in 2006 from PowerPC. Note, if you have trouble understanding what I am saying, copy the English into Systran and translate to your language:

http://www.systransoft.com/lp/free-online-translation/

Ciao. L'iBook, il forum che hai postato è un forum di riferimento per i notebook Apple iBook etichettati sulla cornice del display. Come siete alla ricerca di una tastiera wireless con tastierino numerico, vi consiglio di guardare Logitech. Vai al menu Apple -> Informazioni su questo Mac per trovare il tuo sistema operativo e il nome del modello Mac. E 'importante notare se si dispone di un iBook, che è un PowerPC, o un modello di Mac diverso. Molti vecchi Mac possono avere difficoltà a trovare il driver giusto per loro perché Apple ha spostato le CPU Intel nel 2006 da PowerPC. Nota, se avete difficoltà a capire quello che sto dicendo, copiare l'inglese in Systran e tradurre nella tua lingua:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2014 4:06 AM in response to GECO03

Hi. The iBook, the forum you posted to is a forum referring to Apple's notebook computers labelled iBook on the frame of the display. As you are looking for a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad, I recommend looking at Logitech. Go to Apple menu -> About This Mac to find your operating system, and your Mac model name. It is important to note if you have an iBook, which is a PowerPC, or a different Mac model. Many older Macs may have difficulty finding the right drivers for them because Apple shifted to Intel CPUs in 2006 from PowerPC. Note, if you have trouble understanding what I am saying, copy the English into Systran and translate to your language:

http://www.systransoft.com/lp/free-online-translation/

Ciao. L'iBook, il forum che hai postato è un forum di riferimento per i notebook Apple iBook etichettati sulla cornice del display. Come siete alla ricerca di una tastiera wireless con tastierino numerico, vi consiglio di guardare Logitech. Vai al menu Apple -> Informazioni su questo Mac per trovare il tuo sistema operativo e il nome del modello Mac. E 'importante notare se si dispone di un iBook, che è un PowerPC, o un modello di Mac diverso. Molti vecchi Mac possono avere difficoltà a trovare il driver giusto per loro perché Apple ha spostato le CPU Intel nel 2006 da PowerPC. Nota, se avete difficoltà a capire quello che sto dicendo, copiare l'inglese in Systran e tradurre nella tua lingua:

keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.