Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My display of the iPad Air repeatedly goes black than it stays like that until I push the home button or disappears by itself

for a couple of days now I'm experiencing a problem with my iPad Air. I just updated it last week with the iOS 7.1.2. I don't if it has something to do with that but my display keeps going black. Especially when I'm inside of apps like games and such. the display will go black but you can still here the music in the back which means the app is still running. Sometimes it comes back to life after a few seconds but often I have to push the home button and get out of the app and it will work again. At first I thought it was due to a specific app but it happens inside and outside of apps now. So please does anybody have the same problem? Is this a problem with the update/software or hardware?

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 2:44 AM

There are no replies.

My display of the iPad Air repeatedly goes black than it stays like that until I push the home button or disappears by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.