Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

External Help

I have a MacBook Pro 15" OS X version 10.9.4, just bought it in December 2013 and I have an 500GB GDrive external. I have used this external on my old macbook pro, and now on this one but for some reason my current macbook has stopped recognizing it. I have done everything I could think of under Disk Utility including verify disk, repair disk, and have tried nearly 50 times to mount the disk, but it says I should try first aid and then try mounting again. I do first aid, I try mounting, nothing happens. At this point, I am at a loss. I just used this external about 2 weeks ago and today it is not working.

Also, the first name of the external is in black while the sub-name is in grey, I don't know if this makes a difference, but one seems active while the other is greyed out. I have tried verify/repair on both and then tried mounting and still nothing.

I appreciate the help in advance! Thanks!

Message was edited by: rthor7

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 3:10 AM

There are no replies.

External Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.