Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what do i do when i lose my iPod?

I lost my iPod today. I have not yet connected it pup with iCloud so find my iPod is useless.

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 5:02 AM

2 replies

Jul 14, 2014 1:18 PM in response to CLG Frost

CLG Frost wrote:

I lost my iPod today. I have not yet connected it pup with iCloud so find my iPod is useless.

Then you will have to use the old-fashioned way of finding it.

1. Think about where you may have dropped it or left I and check those places. (Walk around your house if that's where you last saw it.) Ask your parents if they have "tidied it away".
  2. If you think you may have left it at a friend's house, ask them - and your friend's parents.
  3. If you think you lost it in a public place (for example, the street), check with the police to see if anyone has handed it in.
  4. If you think you lost it in your own street, ask neighbours to see if they have seen or found it.
  5. If you think you lost it in a public building (library, swimming pool, school), check with their Lost Property Office to see if it has been handed in.
  6. If you think you may have left it on a bus or train, check with the company's Lost Property Office to see if it has been handed in.

what do i do when i lose my iPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.