Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue Screen

Hello Apple,

Have you finally come up with a solution with for the Blue Screen problem? A company of such high integrity is really failing us since you seem not to have any rush in posting what the problem is and it's remedy. Now we, your customers are forced to seek other alternatives which are not pleasing. What is worse, no communication has come from you and even on this forum on just what the problem seems to be. You ought to know you are liable to produce good genuine phones and not undercut your customers and make them pay so much money for crappy and unrealiable services.

I am very very disappointed. Too disappointed to say the very least. My iphone 5s is barely 3 months old and I cannot even use it. I do not reside in the USA so getting good customer service is not possible. Awaiting your feedback. You owe your customers at the very least an explanation if we can just trash our 'expensive' phones.

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 5:10 AM

3 replies

Jul 14, 2014 5:55 AM in response to Nyambu~G

You aren't posting to Apple when you are on this forum - it is manned by volunteer users like yourself. This information was provided to you when you signed up to use this forum. That said, now you need to explain what your problem is, what happened, when it started, what steps you have taken to troubleshoot, what iOS version, what phone model, etc. in order for the volunteers to help you try to resolve your issue.

Thanks.

Jul 14, 2014 7:41 AM in response to AmishCake

Hey

Thanks for the feedback. So this 'Support Centre' isn't run by appl? Where do I contact apple support then because I cannot seem to get the right address?

Anyway I have an I phone 5s as had stated above. 7.1.2 and has the blue screen issue again, as stated above. I have tried restoring as new phone but the problem still persists. I have put off all data because I noticed it mainly goes off when I log in especially to Whatsapp. So I have avoided it. I even put off syncing my messages to i Cloud. But now even typing a message will cause the blue parallel lines and eventually back-light that stays on for a while and there after the phone will go off for the remainder of it's battery life.

I bought the phone in April 2014 and the problem appeared 28th June 2014. That is only 3 months.

So what is the possible remedy? I did not buy it from an Apple Service store in my country so getting another is not an option.

Blue Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.