Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please please help me with this i cloud

please please will someone help me!!!! I cant understand this i cloud. Basically I have the i phone 4s that used to be my brothers even though its all set up under my dads details. My brother now has a new i phone and I have his old one. Every time I take a picture or send or recieve i messages my brother sees it all on his phone we both have our own apple ID'S but when I look under this 'i cloud' its under an email and password for my dad, It says delete account but then I'm scared I will lose all my photos and contacts but at the same time I cant carry on like this sharing everything . How can I stop us linking togeter with my own account but not lose everything... Thanks :'((

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 6:28 AM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2014 6:56 AM in response to jess881

Go to Settings, Mail, and Add Accounts. Select iCloud then put your Apple ID and password. Click Next and follow the directions from there. Unfortunately, I have mine set to my Apple ID and I do not have another one to help you any further. I tried setting it up on my phone to help you, but it says I already have an account set for my phone. Hopefully this helps. Ps if it doesn't give you the option to choose from your dads and your own after you created it. Go to Settings, and then iCloud. See if there are two to choose from. Good luck.

please please help me with this i cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.