Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem trying to buy an iPhoto print book

I have had no problem in the past buying a print book, but since "upgrading" to OS X 10.9.4 and iPhoto 9.5.1 when I press the "Buy" button after composing my print book a rather silly white sheet of paper emerges from the bottom of the screen out of a virtual envelope with an invoice in UK pounds sterling. I live in Sweden and am registered with an Apple ID with all my Swedish contact and credit card details. These details appear correctly in hardwire mode at top right of the next invoice screen, but the next screen demands a UK postal address and a UK postal code and payment in sterling. There is no way I can get it to quote the cost in Swedish Krona or register my Swedish address even though this is my default shipping address.

None of the above happens when I order from iTunes - that quotes in Swedish currency and has my Swedish address on the invoice.

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 7:42 AM

iPhoto preferences ==> advanced - set print products country to Sweden

LN

2 replies

Problem trying to buy an iPhoto print book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.