Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old purchse not showing up in purchase history

Hi everyone - not sure if there is an easy fix (probably have to get someone on the phone) but I'll give it a shot since my search results game up empyt...

I purchased an album in 2009 (DMB Groo Grux King). it was a pre-ordered delux set with live trax and videos. I've downloaded the album to iTunes on mac and iphone, but haven't done so in a while. I wanted to download a handful of songs from the album and now there is no record of me purchasing it at all. There are multiple versions of this album, and I've checked them all - they all require repurchase, which is nonsense.

I've never changed my itunes account id or email, and there is no way I'm mistaken, I purchased this album.

Is there a way to search purchases accross the lifetime of an account?

I'm curious if this is a tactic used to force people to pay for stuff again, banking on the fact that they've probably forgot purchasing it since its been so many years???

Rob

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 8:37 AM

5 replies

Jul 14, 2014 10:55 AM in response to rearden41

You can view your account's purchase history via your computer's iTunes : iTunes Store: See your purchase history and web order numbers - unfortunately it's not searchable, so you will have to search through it yourself.

But if the rights-holder has removed the version of the album that you bought and put different version(s) of it in the store then it will be treated as a different album. What are the release dates against the versions of the albums that are currently in your country's store ?

Jul 14, 2014 1:53 PM in response to rearden41

As long as the same version of the album is still in your country's store then you should be able to redownload it. You could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they could help with why it's not showing : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

Old purchse not showing up in purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.