Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to run whatsapp on my ipod can i use iphone configuration utility for this

PLze tell can i do it

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 8:17 AM

13 replies

Jul 14, 2014 8:59 AM in response to Abhi_18

Hey Abhi 18, Sorry-- I'm out of touch. Was not aware of the method of using an iPhone as a hat. 😮 I watched the link Illaass supplied, a little work, but it appears to work. Is it safe? I can't answer that, haven't done it, so I don't know. But I would think Illaass would not have given the link if it were not. Cheers.

Jul 14, 2014 9:20 AM in response to Abhi_18

It all depends upon what yo do or do not do with the Configuration Utility. There is no one answer. If any event, you can just restore from a backup made before you used the configuration utility. Just make sure that you save such a backup since when yo backup, the new backup overwrites the previous backup with the changes.

I want to run whatsapp on my ipod can i use iphone configuration utility for this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.