Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unlock my IPhone 5s with AT

How do I unlock my IPhone 5s AT&T

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 8:21 AM

7 replies

Jul 14, 2014 9:44 AM in response to roaminggnome

however if you do not qualify you will have to pay for the phone and one of the only ways you can qualify for the unlocking for free is if you have no contract with them after two years but since when you get a new phone with AT&T you have to enter into a new 2-year Contract as i have recently done since i have just gotten my iPhone 5s. so unless you have managed to have an iphone 5s for two years chances are you will have to pay to have it unlocked.

Jul 20, 2014 12:11 PM in response to Nlangston

You are not paying to get it unlocked it you bought a subsidized iPhone from AT&T and want to unlock it prior to completing your contract. You are paying the Early Termination Fee (ETF) to break your contract and the remaining amount of the loan (subsidy) on your iPhone. If you want to buy one and unlock it at any time then buy a no contract iPhone from AT&T or an unlocked iPhone directly from an Apple Store.

There is no charge from AT&T for unlocking an eligible iPhone.

How do I unlock my IPhone 5s with AT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.