Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi and bluetooth issues after latest update

After the latest update last week (7.1.2), my wifi drops the signal constantly, even in my own home where I've always had a strong wifi signal. It won't even automatically find wifi at my nearest coffee shop when I'm there. Not only that, my bluetooth is now horrible! If I move even 10 feet away from my phone with my bluetooth headset on, my signal is dropped. I can't use a wireless bluetooth speaker if I'm more than 10 feet away as well. We have 4 iphone 5's in our house, 2 of which did the newest update. The other has had no issues. I've done numerous hard resets and even reset network settings as well as reset the whole phone. Nothing has worked. My phone is 2 months out of its warranty period as well. Anyone have a resolution for this? It's extremely frustrating! I should be able to downgrade to the previous version (7.1)!

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 9:00 AM

There are no replies.

wifi and bluetooth issues after latest update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.