Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't open any of apps that already in my macbook pro such as App Store,iMovie,calendar and lot more . How do I solve this problems? help me please..

When I click some of the apps that already in my Macbook Pro since the first time I bought this , it show up at the docks but in the next seconds it disappear and the apps won't opened . the apps that can't be opened are App Store , iMovie , PhotoBooth , Calendar , iBooks and lot more . I just use my macbook for just a week and I'm still new on macbook . help me please to solve this 😟

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 9:39 AM

1 reply

I can't open any of apps that already in my macbook pro such as App Store,iMovie,calendar and lot more . How do I solve this problems? help me please..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.