Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hearing aids that work with iphone

Resound Linx and Starkey Halo are suppose to work with Iphone. Any suggestions on with to get?

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 11:15 AM

4 replies

Sep 17, 2014 5:13 AM in response to curtfromlasvegas

I tried out the Resound Linx and didn't like the sound quality at all when I used them with my iPhone. I switched to the Starkey Halo i110s. they work very well for me. I have two iPhones and they work great with either one, but I need to make sure I take the time when I switch phones to give the Halos a chance to reconnect fully before making or taking a call. I am fortunate that I don't have to switch between phones at all during the day or at night. One switch in the morning and one at the end of the work day and I'm all set.

Aug 4, 2015 5:58 AM in response to OldGnome

I just got the Resound Linx2. After leaving the audiologist's office, I tried listening to music, a podcast and a phone message with the hearing aid. It's AWFUL. The sound quality is terrible. It's better just using headphones with my iPhone. Did you find the same issue? Is the Halo better? I've had them less than 24 hours, but this seems to be a deal breaker for me. If you've used both, what are your thoughts?

hearing aids that work with iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.