Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A music album is listed multiple times in my library but each listing only has a few songs in it-not the full listing. How can I combine them into one album and get rid of other duplicate listings?

Several music albums listed in my IPhone 5 music library are listed multiple times, but each one only has a portion of the songs listed. How can I combine them to make one album?

Posted on Jul 15, 2014 9:15 AM

8 replies

Jul 21, 2014 11:31 AM in response to AmishCake

First....Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I am sorry for not getting back to you regarding your suggestion-I had computer issues that just got resolved. Also, this is my first foray into online chat rooms so I have a lot to learn to precisely state my issue! I did as you suggested and all the songs list the same album when I go into each song's "get info". However, I am not sure how to edit as you suggested. When I downloaded this album originally, for some reason it broke up into several albums each with different songs from the original album. I am trying to consolidate them back into one album in my library. I would greatly appreciate further assistance if you can. Also, I do not use "the cloud" to store any data and would like a good source of info on how to do this. Thanks so much for your patience!

SueZoo

A music album is listed multiple times in my library but each listing only has a few songs in it-not the full listing. How can I combine them into one album and get rid of other duplicate listings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.