Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Today I reloaded OSX mavericks, and have no Pages, Keynote, or iWork so whats up , Anybody?

I recently erased my disk cleaned up my computer, and re-installed OSX Mavericks 10.9.4, and realized afterward I am missing the app for pages, keynote or I see some have referenced an app iWork. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks, Paperlady 21

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Jul 17, 2014 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2014 6:23 PM

Go the app store and redownload the apps. They are not part of Mavericks.

4 replies

Jul 19, 2014 12:14 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks for your response, I had already tried that, but when I went in there it seemed as though I needed to purchase these items, but when I clicked on them to purchase them, it said they had already been purchased for this account and let me download all the apps I needed there were 6 all together,including iPhoto. SO thank you very much, I appreciate your quick response.

Today I reloaded OSX mavericks, and have no Pages, Keynote, or iWork so whats up , Anybody?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.