53 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 19, 2014 1:17 PM by Linc Davis
Please answer as many of the following questions as you can. You may already have answered some of them; in that case, there's no need to repeat the answers.
- Restart the router and the broadband device, if they're separate. Any change?
- Run Software Update and install all available updates for OS X or the computer's firmware. Any change?
- If possible, connect to the router with an Ethernet cable and turn off Wi-Fi. Any difference?
- Are any other devices on the network, and if so, are they the same?
- If you can connect to more than one network, are they all the same?
- Are all network applications affected, or only some? If only some, which ones?
- Is networking always the same, or is the problem intermittent?
- Disconnect all other devices from the network. Any change?
- Start up in safe mode and test. Any difference?