Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PODCASTS NOT SHOWING UP IN LIBRARY!!

What I USED TO do before this new abomination (iTunes 7) came along is create a smart playlist of checked items and drag the smart playlist over. Now, my ipod's podcasts aren't showing up!! they're in the ipod, i can see them when I plug the ipod on my linux box, but they're NOT SHOWING UP in the library. They're in the smart playlist, and when I edit the smart playlist to include unchecked items they show up. BUT I CAN'T ACCESS THEM IN THE LIBRARY TO DELTE THEM, AND A PODCAST GROUPING (LIKE MUSIC/MOVIES/TV SHOWS) IS NOT SHOWING UP.

THIS IS THE WORST PIECE OF SOFTWARE BY APPLE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I can't even search by genre... that's dumb.

QuickSilver G4, MacBook, Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Sep 16, 2006 9:55 AM

6 replies

Sep 26, 2006 7:37 PM in response to emrecio

I have the same problem with two different PowerBooks and iPods. It took me awhile to catch the omission in my library. I am surprised that so few people are complaining about it. I had to do a fair amount of searching to find this post. Needless to say, I won't be adding any new podcasts to my iPod until this gets fixed.

Powerbook G4, 1G iPod Mac OS X (10.4.7)

PODCASTS NOT SHOWING UP IN LIBRARY!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.