You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Nano 5th Gen is stuck on the Apple Logo, won't go into disk mode and won't connect to computer.

My iPod Nano 5th Generation won't turn on; I've held down "Menu" and the center button which makes the Apple logo come up, then it just stays on that. I've followed steps I've seen on here trying to get it into disk mode by holding down the "Play/Pause" button and the center button immediately after the Apple Logo appears but it doesn't respond to that at all. I've charged it and upgraded my iTunes but nothing seems to do anything to it. When I plug it into my computer there is nothing to say it's plugged in on iTunes or My computer or anything. It's driving me crazy and I'm hoping there's a way I can fix it without it having to be sent off.
Any advice would be cracking!
Thanks,
Tilda

iPod nano

Posted on Jul 21, 2014 5:39 AM

1 reply

iPod Nano 5th Gen is stuck on the Apple Logo, won't go into disk mode and won't connect to computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.