Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game center wont load game and now its gone. furious

I had a game on my game center that wouldnt load my saved game when i downloaded the app on my new phone. A game made by the exact same company loaded just fine. Now the game is completely gone from my game center. i am FURIOUS.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 21, 2014 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2014 7:01 AM

Hi Pear10987,

If you are having difficulties with Game Center on your iPhone, I would suggest troubleshooting using the steps in the following article -

Using Game Center

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4314

Specifically these sections -

If you have an issue with a Game Center game:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. To check for updates, open App Store and choose Updates.
  2. Test your connection using a different game. If you can't connect with a specific friend or player in multiple games, they may need to check their Wi-Fi connection and router settings.
  3. On iOS, try opening the game from the Home screen, rather than from within Game Center.
  4. If you can't create or sign in to Game Center from within a game, create or sign in to your account using the Game Center app.
  5. If the issue persists, or certain features of a game aren't working as expected (leaderboards, achievements, and so on), use the App Store to report the problem to the developer.

Report an issue

Report an issue with a game:

1. Select the app support link. The link is on the right of the app's information page in the App Store, beside the app name and description.
  2. Use the developer-provided support website and resources to investigate known app issues or report your app experience.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2014 7:01 AM in response to Pear10987

Hi Pear10987,

If you are having difficulties with Game Center on your iPhone, I would suggest troubleshooting using the steps in the following article -

Using Game Center

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4314

Specifically these sections -

If you have an issue with a Game Center game:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. To check for updates, open App Store and choose Updates.
  2. Test your connection using a different game. If you can't connect with a specific friend or player in multiple games, they may need to check their Wi-Fi connection and router settings.
  3. On iOS, try opening the game from the Home screen, rather than from within Game Center.
  4. If you can't create or sign in to Game Center from within a game, create or sign in to your account using the Game Center app.
  5. If the issue persists, or certain features of a game aren't working as expected (leaderboards, achievements, and so on), use the App Store to report the problem to the developer.

Report an issue

Report an issue with a game:

1. Select the app support link. The link is on the right of the app's information page in the App Store, beside the app name and description.
  2. Use the developer-provided support website and resources to investigate known app issues or report your app experience.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

Game center wont load game and now its gone. furious

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.