Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having so many issues with preorders

Ok so a couple of weeks ago I pre ordered 5 seconds of summer's new album. Between then and now I accidentally downloaded one of their songs made available, thinking that it would be free because of the preorder. I was wrong. I realized this when my pre order came available. When it was available i clicked download and the only song that downloaded from the album was the song that I accidentally bought between then and now. So what I did was I reported the problem and got a refund for that song (a refund that isn't yet on my account):

User uploaded file

Ok then I looked at my email and clicked the download link for the pre order and nothing is downloading. The pre order isn't there. And the only songs that I do have were the ones made available before the pre order:

User uploaded file

But for some reason I have two downloads of the song: Everything I didn't say (the accidental download previously mentioned)

All I wanted to do was pre order an album from a band that I like. I doubt I will every pre order again but I would like for someone to please help me obtain my purchase because I'm pretty frustrated right now. I've already tried everything on this link: iTunes Store: About pre-orders

Thanks for your help and sorry for the super long explanation.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Jul 21, 2014 11:42 PM

There are no replies.

I'm having so many issues with preorders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.