Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My windows *8 laptop not connect my I-phone in i-tunes.

I am using Iphone 5s recently some tech. problem i change my i-phone in apple store. My phone detected in my laptop.. but not detected in Itunes. i check with Diagnose test also.. its failed?

What to do.. Please help me..

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 22, 2014 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2014 5:22 AM

Have you updated iTUnes? The most recent iPhone operating system requires the iTunes to be up to date too.

If updating iTunes doesn't work, try going into the control panel (hover in the lower right corner to bring up the charms menu), then programs, add/remove programs and uninstall iTunes, Apple Mobile Device Service, Apple Application support, Then redownload and reinstall iTunes and try again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2014 5:22 AM in response to sathishfromlondon

Have you updated iTUnes? The most recent iPhone operating system requires the iTunes to be up to date too.

If updating iTunes doesn't work, try going into the control panel (hover in the lower right corner to bring up the charms menu), then programs, add/remove programs and uninstall iTunes, Apple Mobile Device Service, Apple Application support, Then redownload and reinstall iTunes and try again.

My windows *8 laptop not connect my I-phone in i-tunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.