Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud match

how do I get itunes songs from pc on to iOS device via icloud match?

Posted on Jul 23, 2014 3:10 AM

9 replies

Jul 23, 2014 3:17 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

thanks, a bit more detail...

I've already bought match and my iphone/ipad are showing the songs from my pc, but they are grey - and therefore they are not on the icloud, right?

I can see the songs that I have paid for from iTunes, but not the ones I've downloaded from cds.

So, is downloading the icloud software on to the pc still what I need to do?

Jul 23, 2014 2:40 PM in response to liam_wilkinson79

Open your music library in iTunes on your computer, then control-click the menu bar above the track listing and click "iCloud Download" and "iCloud Status" from the view options list to add these columns (see image below). Then scroll through your song list to see if the songs were uploaded (they will say "Matched", "Uploaded", "Purchased" or "Intelligible"). If they didn't upload properly, turn off iTunes Match, then turn it back on in the Store menu and let the match process complete again. This article will explain the meaning of the iCloud Status icons: iTunes Match: Understanding the iCloud Status icons.

Jul 23, 2014 3:03 PM in response to randers4

Many thanks randers4. Most of the status icons say waiting or error (majority say waiting). some say purchased (these are the ones that have worked).

How do I change them from "waiting"?

Or are they still updating? I did do a lot last night in one go...do I need to keep updating or does it just continue as I have the pc on and wireless connected?

thanks again

iCloud match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.