Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot purchase more sounds

I cannot seem to make the purchase of more sounds in the latest Garageband.

I get to the stage of when it ask me to enter in my Apple ID and I do, the following message pops up,

"These apps have already been accepted.

These apps were already assigned to your Apple ID and are available in your Purchases list."

I have not bought these yet. So when I try to then Restore these Purchases, I get told that there is nothing assigned to my Apple Id and to sign in with the account that made the purchase.

I tried looking in the app store to see if these were hidden and they are not, nothing is there.

If I quit Garageband and try again, I either get asked the above or get presented with the following loading screen User uploaded file

I can't seem to find a troubleshooting for my question anywhere either.

GarageBand (Mac) '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), Macbook pro retina

Posted on Jul 23, 2014 10:17 AM

4 replies

Jul 23, 2014 10:30 AM in response to Bomshika

Have you looked at the App Store "Purchase" tab, after signing into the App Store with the AppleID you used to set up your computer?

1. Quit GarageBand.
  2. Open the Mac App Store.
  3. Sign in using the Apple ID you used to set up the computer.
  4. Click the Purchases tab.
  5. Click the Accept button next to GarageBand.
  6. Open GarageBand.

GarageBand for Mac (v10.0): Unable to complete in-app purchase GarageBand for Mac (v10.0): Unable to complete in-app purchase

You are not by any chance travelling? You need to be in the same country that you were in, when you first installed GarageBand.

Cannot purchase more sounds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.