Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple denies problems with 7.1.2 update!

If you have had issues with your Apple device after updating to ios 7.1.2 please call Apple Care at 1(800)275-2273 to let them know!!

I called this morning and was told by a supervisor that Apple is unaware of any problems with the 7.1.2 update, that they have received very few complaints, that it is a problem with my device, and that there is nothing Apple can do!! My device was fine before the update how about yours??

iPad 2, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 24, 2014 3:25 PM

6 replies

Jul 24, 2014 4:04 PM in response to okmollybrown

I know that some devices are not experiencing any issues after the 7.1.2 update but many are - if you don't believe it just google "problems with 7.1.2"! For those of you that had no issues with the update, lucky you! For those of you that experienced issues like many of us have - please call Apple Care and let them know - they are in denial! There are many troubleshooting tips online to help solve some of these issues, i've already gotten some great help and advice! Thanks!

Apple denies problems with 7.1.2 update!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.