Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Login

I've updated my Apple ID email to a new email, including iCloud email. My iPod Touch keeps spamming for me to login to my iCloud account, saying it's linked with my old email address and that i'm getting my password wrong. This leads to doing a password reset to the old email (The old email address is completely accessible) but doesn't receive the email, and the security question reset method won't work either because it's telling me i'm getting my age wrong.

Long story short, my iPod keeps getting spammed with "iCloud Login" pop-ups that won't go away until I login to my iCloud account which didn't update when i updated my Apple ID account. The password reset via email isn't sending and I've gotten the age wrong apparently...

Is there any way to stop the iCloud login screen to stop popping up? or a way to get my iCloud email to update with my Apple ID account email?

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jul 25, 2014 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2014 6:56 AM

Have you tried deleting the iCloud account on the iPod and adding it back in using the new user name adn password?

3 replies

Jul 25, 2014 7:07 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

You know when you get some stupid I.T. problem and you get the same error every time but then when you go and show the error to someone else and they tell you to do something but that's something you've already done a million times but you do it anyway and it ends up working? Yeah... that just happened. I had tried to delete my iCloud account and it came up with errors but it's fixed now.

Thank You! 😁

iCloud Login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.