Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes has got duplicates, if you delete a song from iTunes Library does it delete from iCloud?

So I've uploaded over 11,000 songs from the library onto the iCloud. Now the library is really messy because I've put a load of songs on there that was from my Dad's and we share a number of albums/artists that has meant a lot of the library has duplicates, different varieties of quality etc.

If I were to manually go through the entire library and manually tidy it all up i.e delete duplicates and change artists names/info were it's been uploaded incorrectly. If I did all that it would change the local library obviously but what about the iCloud, if I delete a song or edit it in someway from iTunes library will it delete/edit it automatically on iCloud?

All will I have to delete everything from iCloud and put it back on.

Posted on Jul 25, 2014 10:02 AM

1 reply

iTunes has got duplicates, if you delete a song from iTunes Library does it delete from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.