Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 Apple TV's in my home. When I attempt to login, is say cannot connect to the internet. I have reset both Apple TV's and also restarted them both.but still cannot connect to the internet. I al reset my router and still not change

I have 2 Apple TV's in my home. One is 2nd Generation and the other is 3rd Generation. One one that is 2nd Gen cannot connect to the internet. First I restarted, the I rest it and I even changed the password. still no connection. So I purchased the 3rd Gen TV and I have to same problem, but they are in different rooms. Before I had no problem with my 2nd Gen TV, but then one day it did not connect. I even had my internet provider come and check my internet and it worked ok, but no connection with the Apple TV. I have tried everything but no results. Somebody please help me.

Regards,

Richard

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1, my Apple TV will not connect

Posted on Jul 25, 2014 12:10 PM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2014 1:01 PM in response to richardwilliams51

Hi richardwilliams51,

If you are having difficulty connecting to the Internet using your Apple TV, I would suggest troubleshooting using the steps in this article -

Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation): Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4546

If that does not completely fix your Apple TV, you may need to restore it, using this article -

Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation): Restoring your Apple TV

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4367

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

I have 2 Apple TV's in my home. When I attempt to login, is say cannot connect to the internet. I have reset both Apple TV's and also restarted them both.but still cannot connect to the internet. I al reset my router and still not change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.