Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I could not log out the iCloud ( Problem of key chain, loss the phone number )

Hello,

I need some help to log out the iCloud account.

The keychain feature can not be turn off. I turn it on before, but could not verify in other devices, because I lost my phone number.

I did change the phone number of the account, but the old number is still required when verify with other devices .

Please help me

Posted on Jul 25, 2014 6:41 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2014 6:21 AM in response to huythanh2710

Hi there huythanh2710,

You may find the troubleshooting steps in the article below helpful.

Get help using iCloud Keychain

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4644

I'm not receiving the verification code via SMS.

1. Make sure that you have a strong cellular network connection on your phone.
  2. Make sure that your phone number can receive SMS messages. You can do this by asking someone to send you a text message.
  3. Make sure that the correct phone number is associated with your account:
    • iOS 7.0.3 or later: Tap Settings > iCloud > Account, then tap Keychain. Make sure the phone number under Verification Number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
    • OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later: Choose Apple () > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Account Details. Make sure the phone number listed under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
  4. If you can't access a device that has iCloud Keychain enabled, you can contact Apple Support and verify your identity to get help completing iCloud Keychain setup.

-Griff W.

I could not log out the iCloud ( Problem of key chain, loss the phone number )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.