Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to track my iPhone 5s was stolen from Wet

My iPhone 5 s, with a Hello Kitty case.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

iPhone 5s, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Jul 27, 2014 5:23 PM

2 replies

Jul 27, 2014 5:27 PM in response to depalao

There is one and only one way to track your iPhone...you must have turned on Settings > iCloud > Find My before it was stolen. Then login to your iCloud account, go to Find My Phone and IF the iPhone is turned on and connected to the internet it will show its location.

There is no other way to track it.

Apple will not get involved in trying to track the iPhone.

Report the theft to the police, change all passwords associated with accounts on the iPhone, contact the cell carrier in case they offer blacklisting.

Jul 27, 2014 5:30 PM in response to depalao

Have you contacted the local authorities and your service provider?

And changed all passwords for services, that are enabled on your iPhone? Change your appleID password at My Apple ID > Manage your AppleID?

https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/

See this:

Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

If you have already configured the iCloud Find My iPhone service on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac you can use it to locate your missing device, display a message on its screen, make it play a sound at full volume (even if on mute), remotely lock it, or remotely wipe (erase) it to protect your privacy. Please see the following articles for more information:

If your mobile device is lost or stolen, see this article to find your iTunes-purchased files.

how to track my iPhone 5s was stolen from Wet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.