Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad won't charge

Hey guys:

I got my iPad 4 about a month ago, after I restored it, I went on a vacation. Last night when I plugged it in with the apple adapter, everything works fine. But the following day, after my iPad had 5% left, I charged it than went to the gym, after I came back, the battery level stayed the same. I had 3% left so it ran out quick, but after that it won't charge no matter what. I tried a differrent adapter and a PC computer and a different outlet too, nothing happens. I'm using an iPad 4 32G WiFi, please help! Thanks.

Sincerely

Bill

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jul 27, 2014 7:19 PM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2014 8:01 PM in response to Bill Yao

If it's totally dead most of the user fixes won't work.

Different cable, different charger, different outlet, make sure it's an iPad charger not an iPhone one. Giving the iPad a reset. (holding down the sleep and home keys for about 20 seconds until it reboots)

But if your device is totally dead your option may be to make an appointment at your local apple store and have them check it out.

iPad won't charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.